top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

((LIVE TV!!)) NEC Den Haag kijken live N.E.C. kijken in 2024: live stream van elke wedstrijd 6 februari 2024

Live stream of the match NEC Nijmegen vs ADO Den Haag from 06.02.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match.

SubstitutionPosted at 64' Substitution, Inter Milan. Romelu Lukaku replaces Lautaro Martínez. Posted at 63' Corner, Inter Milan. Conceded by Plamen Iliev. Posted at 63' Attempt saved. Christian Eriksen (Inter Milan) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom right corner. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Moments after Grealish had blazed an effort wide for Villa, Brighton's Neal Maupay made a blistering run at the other end to set up Belgian winger Trossard, who fired a first-time shot past debutant goalkeeper Pepe Reina and into the bottom corner. The result means Villa remain in the relegation zone with 22 points from 23 matches, while Brighton stay 14th. It makes life really difficult. We had it with Tottenham. That's not normal, how can you expect that? On the other side the counter attacks are of the highest level in the world. I don't say they only counter attack but it's a main thing they do. People may want to see that as criticism, it's not, but it's just a description of the situation that makes life for us more difficult. very important game for both of the squads because Paderborn is on last place on the table with just 16 points won and on the other side fortuna is on spot which lead to the match from team from Bundesliga 2 for the last spot in Bundesliga for next season with 22 points so I think none of the teams wants to lose this one and that is why I do not expect fun game to watch and I think there are slight chances more than 2 goals will be scored maybe even 0-0 be correct score at the end But some of those players. I've been critical of my own club over the last few years for their recruitment policy and their strategy, but Arsenal's is truly pathetic. FORMER ARSENAL GOALKEEPER BOB WILSON "I think there was an inevitability about this. You had to be there at the weekend when I was there. Club record signing Oliver McBurnie scored his third goal of the season as Sheffield United beat Brighton to move up to fifth in the Premier League. It was a third succe