top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Today: Stevenage v Reading live online 6 February 2024

The official streaming service for Stevenage FC. With live video streaming of matches, audio match commentary, behind the scenes content, newsletters, ...

Sandro Tonali (Brescia) WHY COULD HE MOVE His first season in Serie A only confirmed the extent of his potential. Tonali is only 19 years old but is already high class. At the foot of Serie A and almost already condemned to Serie B, Brescia probably have no chance of keeping their jewel, especially with just one year left on his contract. Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho: "If you're not guilty you shouldn't have a fine. I don't know if Manchester City are guilty or not but either way it's a disgraceful decision. Arsenal boss, and former Man City assistant manager, Mikel Arteta: "There is no question about what happened. They completely deserve to be in [the] Champions League because what they've done on the pitch is unquestionable and the regulators have looked at it and have decided that they haven't done anything wrong. It is someone different every week - Alisson was outstanding against Monterrey for example. They are all competing with each other as well as working together and, of course, the important thing is that - when it really matters - they always produce something special. That's why I am so confident they will beat Flamengo on Saturday. I just cannot see anyone stopping this Liverpool team at the moment. Full TimeSecond Half ends, Burnley 1, Brighton and Hove Albion 2. Post updateCorner, Burnley. Conceded by Bernardo. Post updateJosh Brownhill (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Post updateFoul by Tariq Lamptey (Brighton and Hove Albion). BookingErik Pieters (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Post updateFoul by Erik Pieters (Burnley). Post updateTariq Lamptey (Brighton and Hove Albion) wins a free kick on the right wing. This is a bunched Serie A table, with a lot of sides packed into the middle. The top five seem set, but Parma went into the weekend only 10 points clear of fourth-bottom Brescia. The hosts were only 11 clear of the drop and just 13 above last place, so nearly three-quarters of Serie A isn’t on secure ground. Tough seasons for Napoli, AC Milan and Fiorentina – who all trail Parma – show how close things are. West Ham