top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Stream: Southampton vs Watford Live 06/02/2024 Livestream TV

Jan 28, 2024 — Viewers in the U.S. can watch a Watford vs Southampton live stream on ESPN Plus through the ESPN App on a range of devices. While an ESPN Plus ...

Real Madrid's all-time top scorers in all competitions1) Cristiano Ronaldo - 4504) Santillana - 2902) Raul - 3235) Karim Benzema - 2433) Alfredo Di Stefano - 3086) Ferenc Puskas - 242But Benzema's volley was a contender for goal of the season and confirmed his place among some of the greatest strikers in Real's history. There was plenty of positives for Hazard too - his partnership with Benzema is blossoming and his assist for the Frenchman's first set Real on their way. It may seem strange to younger readers, but back in the early 2000s Chelsea were actually pretty likable. How far away that all seems now. HAT TIP Over on the Athletic (£), a deep dive into the state of things at Bournemouth, who are in deep trouble this season. The mysterious injury crisis is particularly intriguing. The Iron have been improving of late and they are undefeated in their last five league matches. A closer look at this improvement highlights that it has been built on the back of an improvement at the back and they have conceded just three times in their last five matches in the league. Posted at 64' Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 64' Foul by Nicolas Pépé (Arsenal). Posted at 63' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Rodrigo. BookingPosted at 62' Benjamin Mendy (Manchester City) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 62' Foul by Benjamin Mendy (Manchester City). Posted at 62' Nicolas Pépé (Arsenal) wins a free kick on the right wing. It's good for them to talk to a different pair of ears, and I try to reassure them, to keep them positive and focused, and keep their mind active. And it's not just players. I've spoken to other fitness coaches who've said 'I've just set up my business and now I'm going to lose everything'. People forget footballers are human beings'A Fifpro survey, published on Monday, showed that 22% of female players and 13% of male players have reported symptoms consistent with depression. The visitors have had a huge list of issues this season, from