top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Norrköping SBBK titta på matchen Dags för rond två mellan Södertälje och Norrköping 06/02/2024 Ström

Läs coach Sergi Brugué Garcias kommentar inför kvällens match på sbbk.se! ... Se highlights från matchen mellan Norrköping Dolphins - Nässjö Basket! 2024 ...

We will be having a game from Estonia and the home team Elva will be meeting with the away team Vaprus and this game we have given that this two teams will score an over of 2.5 total goals as looking at the last meeting they have being together they are used of scoring many goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction diriangen disappointed his fans in the first game of the semifinals and ended with a 1-0 loss against real Esteli that took advantage in the first leg and now has the opportunity to get a good result at home that will allow them to advance to the great league final , diriangen will be very desperate and risk a lot in defense. Anybody who has played football or been around the game knows it was a good goal," he told BBC Sport. From my point of view, and the people who watch football, the decision is not right. I wouldn't say I'm a great fan [of VAR] but we having to come to terms with it. People who have played football know when it's not right and tonight is one of those situations. Moyes added: "Whoever checked it I think got it wrong because it was a really good bit of play by Declan Rice - where would you put your hands, tie them behind your back?"'Blame the handball law, not VAR' Media playback is not supported on this device West Ham manager David Moyes says current and former footballers are not fans of VAR The handball law was changed after some high-profile goals were scored by the accidental use of a hand last season. Losing last time out wasn’t ideal, though the U's can be forgiven for losing narrowly on their travels, while they weren't exactly up against a weak outfit. On their own patch, Oxford are a different proposition, not that they're a poor side on the road. Cameron McGeehan tries a through ball, but Ronan Curtis is caught offside. Posted at Second Half Extra Time begins Oxford United 1, Portsmouth 1. Posted at 105'+2' First Half Extra Time ends, Oxford United 1, Portsmouth 1. Posted at 105' Corner, Oxford United. Conceded by Ronan Curtis. BookingPosted at 103' Alex Rodrigu