top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Silkeborg mod KÍ direkte tv For første gang nogensinde vinder et færøsk fodboldhold i 6 februar 2024

23. aug. 2023 — Dernæst spillede KÍ på hjemmebane 0-0 mod de svenske mestre fra BK Häcken. I returkampen i Göteborg blev det 3-3 efter forlænget spilletid ...

Leading scorer Aubameyang, was a peripheral figure throughout. Although the Gabon forward showed glimpses of his talent, laying on chances for Sokratis and Nicolas Pepe from wide positions, he touched the ball only twice in the Hammers' penalty area. In midfield, Arsenal were slow and ponderous, while a defence that included on-loan Flamengo defender Pablo Mari for the first time in the top flight was repeatedly caught out by West Ham's swift counter-attacking. Since keeping three consecutive Premier League clean sheets in February, United have only kept two in their last 25 games in the competition (36 goals conceded). Excluding penalties, Aston Villa have conceded more goals from set-pieces than any other team in the Premier League this season (nine). There were just 112 seconds between Manchester United taking the lead through Victor Lindelof (63:21) and Tyrone Mings levelling for Villa at 2-2 (65:13). Werder Bremen have so far failed to keep a clean sheet at home this season and with a total of 51 goals conceded in 22 games, they have the worst defense in the Bundesliga. However, they already played against Dortmund this month in the cup at home and won with 3-2. Klaksvik var tæt på overraskelse i Slovakiet 21. sep. 2023 — Klaksvik fra Færøerne kom foran mod Slovan Bratislava, men det endte med et nederlag på 1-2 i Conference League. No doubt Wycombe Wanderers' players were all in jubilant mood after securing promotion to the Championship by beating Oxford United at Wembley - but only one man got to celebrate with Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp. After the Chairboys triumphed 2-1 on Monday to reach the second tier for the first time, veteran striker Adebayo Akinfenwa gave an on-pitch interview to Sky, in which the 38-year-old referenced a similar post-match interview from four years earlier. Leyton Orient player-coach Jobi McAnuff is unsure whether footballers' safety can be guaranteed if the sport resumes. The Premier League is discussing plans to restart the season, which was halted in March because of coronavirus. Former Jamaica midfielder McAnuff