top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Sochaux - Rennes live online 6 February 2024

online. We may have video highlights with goals and news for some Rennes matches, but only if they play their match in one of the most popular football leagues ...

Posted at 84' Attempt missed. João Pedro (Cagliari) header from the centre of the box misses to the left. Assisted by Nahitan Nández with a cross. DismissalPosted at 81' Mario Balotelli (Brescia) is shown the red card. BookingPosted at 81' Mario Balotelli (Brescia) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 81' Fabio Pisacane (Cagliari) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 81' Foul by Mario Balotelli (Brescia). Both these clubs are from the 3rd league level but for those who remember Landskrona played many seasons above this league level mostly in the 2nd league level in Sweden and last season they were one of the top clubs in this 3rd league level finishing with ease 2nd in the league just that meant a play-off place for promotion against one of the bottom clubs from the 2nd league level and they failed to win that double leg and will play once more in the 3rd league club. Man of the match - Filip Krovinovic (West Brom) There were plenty of candidates for the Baggies' best player but the craft of Krovinovic stood out and gave his side's 5,000 travelling fans plenty to shout about, before he was substituted as his side looked to see out the game once Ajayi was sent offWhat next? A big week for West HamThis is a big week for West Ham and it has got off to the worst possible start. Callum Wilson (Bournemouth) left footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Nathan Aké. Posted at 63' Attempt blocked. Nathan Aké (Bournemouth) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Ryan Fraser with a cross. Burnley extended their unbeaten Premier League run to six games as Sean Dyche's side held Newcastle to a goalless draw at St James' Park. One thing is to not put his best performance in but for so many reasons players all around the world have better seasons than other players," he said. If you ask me the reasons, I am not an idiot, I have been in football many years. A player in this situation, even if he wants -- and I am not criticising him -- it's normal a player in this situation doesn