top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

[[[Soccer>>>>]]!!!] Bastia vs Ajaccio live match 5 February 2024

10 hours ago — About SC Bastia vs AC Ajaccio. SC Bastia host AC Ajaccio, the match starts on Monday 5 February 2024 UTC time in the FRANCE: Ligue 2.

Two very strong teams, teams that already at the start of the season showed their game in attack, and already have some positive series of several matches. Moreover, they stand high in the table, in my opinion on the third and fourth line if I'm not mistaken. True, I don’t really believe in a draw, I confess right away, but I also can’t decide on someone’s victory so that the odds suit me. And since I have minus about twenty thousand in my current tournament, and only two days remain, I have no choice but to shoot three-plus bets like this. If this bet does not enter, then you need to wait for the next tournament The Lakers have won 36 matches this season, 15 more than their opponents. The Lakers won five of their six home games in January. The Trail Blazers have lost their last two away games and 16 overall this season. Only the Milwaukee Bucks have won more games this season than the Los Angeles Lakers. The leaders of the Western Conference Pacific Divison aim for win number 37 when hosting the Portland Trail Blazers. What looked to be a highly promising campaign has unravelled with a run of only one win in their last five games, in which Real have dropped points against Levante and Celta Vigo and been knocked out of the Copa del Rey by Real Sociedad. Their hopes of remaining in the Champions League are hanging by a thread after Wednesday's last-16 first leg against Manchester City in which they conceded two late goals to lose 2-1 at home. Five of Bristol’s last seven home matches have produced over 2. They have one clean sheet in their last four home matches and are unbeaten in their last three matches against Brentford. They have failed to score in just one of the last five meetings with Brentford. Seven of the last eight meetings between these two sides have produced under 2. Piast Gliwice hosts Gornik Zabrze in the derby of the 29th game of the Ekstraklasa. The hosts beat Corona Kielce away from home a few days ago, while the visitors draw with their "home" against Lechia Gdansk. The defende