top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

(XEM TIVI@) Jordan Hàn Quốc trực tiếp Lịch thi đấu bóng đá 6.2: Jordan - Hàn Quốc 06/02/2024

2 giờ trước — VTV.vn - Trận bán kết Asian Cup 2023 giữa ĐT Jordan và ĐT Hàn Quốc đường tường thuật trực tiếp lúc 22h00 tối nay 06/2 trên VTV5.

VIEW FROM THE DUGOUTManchester City manager Pep Guardiola on trailing leaders Liverpool: "We cannot deny the gap is big. We have to accept it and learn from it. West Ham United manager David Moyes: "I've been really pleased with the application of the players since I came in. What we need to improve on is the quality, our results, our performances - and more importantly than anything, we have to win. The hosts are indeed in the relegation group but if you ask me they have too much quality in their side to be ending up in the bottom 3 clubs there for example simply had no problems defeating Chindia last round in the league at home scoring an early goal and could have easily scored more goals, while against stronger opponents before the league was divided they drew 2-2 at home with Sepsis game in which they were 1-0 and 2-1 down but got a 2-2 draw as their attack is scoring goals. I am really happy to be back on the pitch," Blind, who came off the bench in the 77th minute, told Fox Sports Netherlands. I had a little bit of tension beforehand because you don't know how it will go. The doctor really needed to hold me back and step on the brakes because I wanted to get back ASAP. TALKING POINT - Sergio Ramos nearly cost his team dearly with a moment of madness He scored the opening goal for Real Madrid, but Ramos very nearly cost his team by giving away a penalty kick, allowing Alaves the chance to equalise from the spot. As club captain, Ramos should know better. His elbow into the face of Joselu inside the box was careless at best, reckless at worst. Even though the results were very good we knew that there was room for improvement in the team's play and we spoke to Valverde about this and in the last few days we had told him that the team needed to improve. Barcelona romped to the league title in Valverde's first two seasons, finishing way ahead of nearest challenger