top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

(SOCCER-) Today: NEC v Den Haag live stream 6 February 2024

NEC Nijmegen today football fixtures, live streams, statistics, tables and results. ... KNVB beker · 6 Feb 13:00. NEC Nijmegen. ADO Den Haag · NEC Nijmegen vs ...

In comments made to the media, Ferguson suggested that Leeds and Nottingham Forest - two of Newcastle's final three opponents of the season - would not be trying as hard, in a not-so-subtle attempt to make life more difficult for Keegan's side. However, it was ruled out following a lengthy Video Assistant Referee delay as Michail Antonio was adjudged offside before the ball hit the away defender. As a player, he faced Chelsea five times in the competition without losing. FA Cup semi-final coverage on BBC I saw their centre-halves making foul after foul in the first half and just a warning. That was where my frustration was. The Hammers' Europa League meeting with Lyon is a fixture never seen before on the European stage, while Rangers are also venturing into less-familiar territory having reached the quarter-finals of a major European competition for the first time since 2007-08. Damsgaard really burst on to the scene at the Euros, stepping up in the absence of Eriksen, Sviatchenko points out. I remember him from the Danish Superliga and knew he was good - but I didn't know he was that good! Prutton predicts: 2-1 (Sky Bet odds) West Brom vs Luton, Saturday 3pm West Brom were the side we expected to see under Valerien Ismael against Bournemouth. Emma Hayes' team were largely dominant throughout and fashioned a number of presentable openings, but they could not prise open Hope Powell's well-drilled Seagulls defence. Preston did not let their heads drop, though, and it was they who created the better openings from there, with Emil Riis getting the better of Ream and Tosin Adarabioyo on a number occasions, though the Dane was unable to apply the finishing touches. Meanwhile over at Tottenham, 25-year-old Dele was hoping to work his way back in under new manager Conte but there has been no breakthrough. That's the first time Watford have really put a few passes together - it's been all Southampton. Download the Sky Sports Scores App: Apple | AndroidThe UK's No 1 scores app: Find out moreNormal service was then resumed as Southampton wrestled control o