top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

[Live**] Today: Nicaragua vs. Mexico live 6 February 2024

International - Central American And Caribbean Games, Playoffs. Mexico Nicaragua. Mexico. 83 : 69. End. Nicaragua. BET NOW! Exclusive Offer.

Dijon have been really punching above their weight in recent weeks with wins over two of France's representatives in Europe Rennes and PSG. Both of those came at home and while the Mustards haven't been nearly as impressive on the road, we're backing them to snatch a point in this one as they travel to a Lille side bereft of confidence. Dijon have failed to score in their last four away games but have scored four goals against some top teams in their last three matches and really should've converted against Monaco so we're expecting the Mustards to get something from this. Lille have drawn two of their last three home games so we're backing this to end 1-1. Lyon said earlier that Wednesday's last-16 first leg would go ahead as planned following the "French authorities decision to keep (the game) in its initial configuration". The death toll in the coronavirus outbreak in Italy, Europe's largest so far, rose to seven on Monday as the country shut down much of its wealthy north to curb the spread of the disease. The same aerial threat happened on Sunday, only this time Rangers made it count. Christopher Jullien and Ajer weren't always alive to the movement around them. They got away with it before, but not this time. No wonder Gerrard reacted the way he did on full-time. Some demons from Hampden were exorcised in that moment. Gerrard will have known that the only way to hurt Celtic - truly hurt them - was to go to their own place and beat them. City's record from their last 26 Premier League games at the Etihad reads an imperious 24 wins, one draw and just two defeats, and despite United's confidence building win over Spurs at Old Trafford in mid-week, the Red Devils away results still read just one win from seven this season. Central midfield? I don't think that's for me either. I think I could only ever play centre-forward or centre-back. But I'd have liked to have tried to have been a bit of a ball playing centre-half. If I'd have gone down to the Championship, or One or League Two, I'd have liked to have given centre-half a go. I watched Sunderland &