top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Today: Southampton vs Watford live 06.02.2024

Southampton FC Women Watford FC Women live score (and video online live stream) starts on 21 Jan 2024 at 14:00 UTC time in FA Womens Super League 2, ...

Conceded by Yves Bissouma. Posted at 62' Offside, Arsenal. Rob Holding tries a through ball, but Nicolas Pépé is caught offside. Robert Lewandowski scored twice for Bayern Munich and Erling Braut Haaland netted a double for Borussia Dortmund as both sides recorded victories in the penultimate round of Bundesliga games. Bayern, who had secured the title in their previous match, won 3-1 at home against Freiburg. A club statement on Thursday said the Spanish forward, 25, had signed a six-year contract with the Barcelona-based side, who are currently bottom of the top flight and four points from escaping the relegation zone. Espanyol did not give financial details of the transfer but media reports say it is worth 22 million euros ($24. The scores are level at 1-1 after the first tie in Romania last week, a late Sevilla goal ensuring that they returned to Spain on equal terms. Cluj took the lead in that game and frustrated their opponents, who had more possession and twice as many shots on goal. A penalty put them ahead, converted by veteran Ciprian Deac, before Luuk De Jong squared the ball to Youssef En-Nesyri for a tap-in. Chelsea v Bayern Munich KEY STAT: Chelsea and Bayern Munich will meet in the Champions League for the first time since the 2012 final, which the Blues won 4-3 on penalties with Frank Lampard as captain. MOST GOALS Chelsea: César Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Tammy Abraham (2) Bayern: Robert Lewandowski (10) MOST ASSISTS Chelsea: Kurt Zouma (2) Bayern: Corentin Tolisso/Ivan Perisic (3) KEY PLAYER Chelsea: Tammy Abraham Bayern: Robert Lewandowski PREDICTION Bayern have masked dubious domestic form with an imperious showing in Europe, and in Lewandowski are in possession of Europe’s premier marksman. Him being in goal on a daily basis, telling me where to go, when a goalkeeper will close in with a bad touch, I know I would not have scored as many goals as I did without playing with a keeper of that calibre. Edwin van der Sar Van der Sar holds the record for the most consecutive clean sheets in Premier League history, achieving 14 between November 2008 and February 2009Premier League appearances: 313Clean sheets: 132Linek