top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Mallorca VS Real Sociedad live 6 February 2024

12 hours ago — Mallorca vs Real Sociedad Live Stream will start on 6 Feb 2024 at 20:00 UTC. The match will take place at Estadio Iberoamericano 2010. Tune in ...

Posted at 90'+1' Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Manchester United. Conceded by Christoph Zimmermann. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Daniel James (Manchester United) left footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked. Assisted by Angel Gomes with a through ball. Posted at 90' Fred (Manchester United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Famalicao has been impressive this season and although have not yet admitted it but are dreaming to challenge for a Europa league spot. Although it will will be tough but they will look to build up morale by winning as many games as they can. In the last meeting with Aves, they managed a win during the five goal game. I expect a thrilling game in this fixture with an out of form Aves trying to salvage anything against a home team full of a confidence to dare to dream of a Europa spot challenge. I fully support a home win. Substitute Alexis Sanchez's cross glanced the post and Lukaku was foiled by Musso from close range before Inter struck again. Sanchez burst into the penalty area, was upended by a clumsy challenge from Musso and Lukaku scored from the spot, completing a third successive league defeat for Udinese who dropped to 15th. My objective is to win everything. Everything you can win, this club has no other path to follow. Setien joins Barcelona with the club top of La Liga, level on points with Real Madrid. And while defending their domestic crown will be a top target, the main aim will be delivering the Champions League after five years without lifting the trophy. I like Valencia fc in this match up against villareal they were very unlucky to not of won their game against Chelsea on the weekday they created a ton of chances and were definitely the better team I think they will beat Villarreal depending if they can continue their form and win create a ton of chances and hopefully to be alot more clinical than they were on the week day overall I think this is a good match up but I think Valencia fc will be the better team and will win this game in a good fashion tomorrow Manchester City FC are aware of a video cir