top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

((LIVE HD>>>>)) Plymouth Argyle VS Leeds United live free 06/02/2024

6 days ago — The date for Plymouth Argyle's FA Cup fourth round replay against Leeds United at Home Park has been confirmed as Tuesday, February 6, ...

Carlisle is not easy team to beat at home but still I think they will lose this one, they are struggling offensively a lot pretty much the whole season and especially now when they failed to score on last 3 games at home, on the other side Plymouth is in very good shape with 4 wins from last 5 games and I surely expect from them to score a goal today and that could be enough for the win so who wants to risk could try with handicap on visitors cause 0-2 is very realistic result in my opinion for this match With so much on the line for Ferencvaros, we think they should be pushing from the start to try and get the result they need and we're predicting them to get on the scoresheet. However, Espanyol possess the superior quality across the pitch and this should see them also make the net bulge and we're predicting that both teams will score. Nottingham Forest will have strong support from domestic fans in this duel against Millwall. Hosts are at 4th place at standings and in a race for promotion, in last round they play a draw against Middlesbrough, Lewis Grabban scored a equalizer goal in last few minutes of the match. Millwall is without victory in last three rounds, Bradshaw and Smith will be in attack, but I doubt that they are able to score a goal in this duel against strong defense of Nottingham Forest, on the other side, with Yates, Semedo, Lolley and Ameobi in the midfield, and Grabban in attack, I strongly believe that host is able to score a winning goal in this duel. Posted at 66' Foul by Leonardo Da Silva Lopes (Hull City). Posted at 66' Jonathan Leko (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 66' Corner, Hull City. Conceded by Tom Lockyer. Posted at 64' Foul by Tom Eaves (Hull City). Posted at 64' Tom Lockyer (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Barnsley have been charged by the Football Association after Stoke City's James McClean was allegedly subjected to sectarian abuse in the Championship game between the two sid