top of page

Kunstradius 40km Tes Gruppe

Öffentlich·1 Mitglied

Live: Busaiteen vs Al-Shabab stream 6 February 2024 Watch Live

Follow the Bahrain League live Football match between Busaiteen and Al Shabab with Eurosport. The match starts at 4:00 PM on February 6th, 2024. Catch the ...

Another game in which we should see a lot of goals,Manchester United is force to win versus right now worst team in the league if they want to stay in a chance to finish this season in top 4 and versus worst defense in the league they should be able to score 2 to 4 goals,but surely I expect from Norwich to score at least one goal, they know that their defense could not defend well and their style is pretty offensive s I think at the end it will e 3 1 or 4 1 for utd or maybe even 3 2 I really see good chances in this one that a very high over game with a big win and many goals scored by the hosts should happen here as for example Shan Utd also played last season in the AFC group stage and when they played here in Indonesia against locals from Persija Jakarta they ended up losing the game with no less than 6-1 in the end and also lost in Vietnam with 6-0 away from home at Binh Duong, so really not that great defense having watched them twice this season. Manchester United have won four of their last five home league games. Tottenham have one point from their last three away league matches. Manchester United have only conceded three home league goals this season. Manchester United are sixth in the Women's Super League in their first season at this level. Two quick-fire goals from Christen Press and Carli Lloyd condemned Phil Neville's team to a sixth defeat in nine games as the team continued to struggle since losing to the US in the World Cup semi-final in Lyon. Press scored with a brilliant curling strike shortly after half time to break the deadlock as the 2018 winners looked to make a bold start to their attempt to win back their title. FK Khujand is the favorite up against FC Kathleen according to the present odds. Still, on this second round of the Tajik Vysshaya League, FK Khujand seems to be very overrated by the bookies at odds of 1,26, fair odds for them should be 1.85. They will probably win this match, but in my opinion this may well come out as a draw. FC Kathlon is not as weak as they a rated. Actually, they are very underrated at the odds of 8.3 as fair odds for them seem to be around 3